The Klamath Countdown is a weekly video news program produced by the Herald and News covering some of the top stories affecting Klamath County and the surrounding area. A new episode is released every Friday.
- Several suspects charged with drug dealing
- Suspect in injury hit-and-run dies awaiting trial
- Hatchard pleads to Stewart killing
- 12.5 years for repeated domestic abuse
- Masonic Lodge demolished due to water damage
- Law enforcement Wednesday
- Law Enforcement Friday
- Law enforcement Thursday
- Car thefts, prowls hitting Klamath Basin
- Recreational pot talks sprout back up in Klamath Falls
Internet users across the nation continue to show concern after the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) voted to repeal net neutrality, a series of rules that some say restricts how Internet service providers (ISPs) run the web. The rules were first put into place in 2015 under the Obama administration as a response to keep large providers from slowing down, or “throttling,” certain services.