Take a tour of the ongoing multi-year construction project to remodel Klamath Union High School in Klamath Falls. Project Manager Samanthea Totten-Perry leads a walk through the work in progress.
- Police bust mobile meth lab
- Merrill man sentenced in Native American gravesite thefts
- Man with pipe bomb disarmed, arrested on Homedale
- Sky Lakes responds to cease and desist letter
- The human cost
- DUII suspect almost hits trooper
- Man arrested for injuring toddler
- Misdemeanor arrest for DMV assault
- Driver killed in Highway 97 crash; OSP investigating
- Man drowns in Upper Klamath Lake after boat capsizes
Between 2011 and 2015, officials say three traffic fatalities out of 13 serious collisions happened at the intersection of Highway 140 and Homedale Road outside of Klamath Falls. Called the Brett Way extension project, there is an ODOT effort that looks to add easier access for airport and airbase staff and solve recurring safety problems with the busy intersection nearby.